Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

early september morning

Some days we wake up in a thick cloud now.  The thick fog gives no indication of the kind of day it's going to be, so as I'm driving to school I don't know what awaits when I go back up that long hill from town.  Some days the surprise is so breathtaking, it makes me happy all over.  Like today...
Sedum is my new favorite flower.  It gently changes from white to yellow to pink, and the Monarch butterflies love it's nectar at this time of year.

Asparagus with dewdrops

Found this perfectly beaded spiderweb in the side yard.


Early fall foliage on the road.

A thin veil of mist remains

It was a spiderweb-by morning


Black-eyed Susan with dew


















































Wishing you all a beautiful September week!

No comments:

Post a Comment